- Items are used to assist players, and weapons are used to kill players/NPCs.
- Teams have randomly assigned roles.
- Stacks of cash are used to trade for disks.
- There are four objectives and three game modes.
- F1 to toggle help.
- WASD to move.
- Mousewheel up and down to change your character's movement speed and also to aim your weapon (the faster you go, the less accurate your aim).
- Press C to open and close the map.
- Press E to enter the seat closest to you in a car/helicopter, and hold E to exit.
- Press Tilde (the squiggly thing next to 1) to drop the item you have equipped, and Shift+Tilde to drop items in your left hand. (Version 7/5/2021 uses Q)
- Left-click to pick up items (Also E), shoot while a gun is equipped, or open/close a briefcase.
- Press a number key (shift + number for left hand) to place the item you're holding in your inventory, press again to equip that item.
- Hold Space while driving for E-brake.
- Press Space when you're dead to switch the player you're observing in Round Mode.
- Open UDP port 27584 if you want to host a server.
- Press F to switch items between left and right hands.
- Press F5 on the server to restart the game.
How the voice chat works:
- In the voice options menu, you can configure to broadcast voice when over a minimum level or use push to talk (hold a key while talking to broadcast, default V).